To make life easier, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies provides Time Off and Leave of Absence Programs to help you meet your work, family, and personal needs. See how they work.
|Time Off||Leaves of Absence|
- To learn which policies apply when you have a life event—such as the birth of a child—see our What If? Roadmaps.
- For specific Company, state, and local Time Off and Leave of Absence policies see:
- If you have questions about your Leave of Absence, call Reed Group, the Company’s Leave of Absence Service Administrator, at 1-866-829-8861.
- To request Time Off or a Leave of Absence, contact your Supervisor and/or Reed Group depending on the type of leave or time off you need.
- For information and resources to help you balance your work, family, and personal life, visit LIFE 360™ on the Pulse. (You must be logged on to the Johnson & Johnson network to access this site.)
- For support with personal, family, or workplace problems, contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). You can connect to the EAP through your on-site EAP counselor or by calling 1-800-491-1700 (select Option 1, then Prompt 2 for EAP).
- For support with flexibility and everyday issues, contact Ceridian LifeWorks™. You can connect to LifeWorks by calling 1-800-491-1700 (select Option 1, then Prompt 4 for Work, Family, & Personal Life Services). You can also connect to LifeWorks online at www.lifeworks.com (user ID: jj; password: jamboree).